Job DetailsJob Location
FL - Casselberry - Casselberry, FLPosition Type
Coast Dental is not your typical group practice but rather a family-owned, family-operated large private group headquartered in Tampa, FL. We are a uniquely Florida-based dental company serving the communities and families of Florida, Georgia, and Texas!
What you will find when you join our group practice, is your name on the door, and ability to maintain 100% clinical autonomy. Your patients are your own from diagnosis to treatment completion.
At Coast, productivity is richly rewarded.
- We also provide a robust benefits package that includes:
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Vision Plan
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Relocation benefits
As a licensed dentist, an endodontist provides endodontic treatment, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform endodontic treatment using rotary and/or hand instruments, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health.
- Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients.
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Completion of an endodontic residency program.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
Endodontists work in areas that are highly visible and designed and furnished to make a good impression. Most work stations are clean, well-lighted, and relatively quiet. Work is sedentary in nature.