The Enterprise Architect is a strategic, customer-facing member of the Stratascale Account Team. They are a consultative partner for our large enterprise customers, focusing on understanding their goals and strategies and mapping solutions to business outcomes. The Enterprise Architect will have a deep understanding of the solutions and capabilities represented within Stratascales five Centers of Excellence, which are Cloud Ascension, Cybersecurity, Digital Experience, Data Intelligence, and Automation.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for developing cross-functional strategies and solutions bringing together technical expertise, real-world experience, strong executive engagement skills and an inspirational mindset to help our customers solve their business challenges.
Stratascale, an SHI company, brings together the benefits of 31 years' experience delivering the very best technologies with a fresh consultative approach to designing, delivering and supporting the technology our customers need to transform their business. We call it Digital Agility.
To learn more about Stratascale visit our website:
Includes but not limited to:
- Demonstrates leadership to ensure that Stratascales recommended solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer expectations, and meet business objectives
- Engage with multiple layers of contacts within an organization to gain insights into the clients environment
- Translates the clients business and technical objectives into solutions
- Act as liaison between client stakeholders and Stratascale subject matter experts
- Position Stratascale services and drive the development of supporting documentation
- Accountable to manage opportunities and engage specialty resources to drive multi-faceted solution development
- Focused on delivering a world class customer experience
- Participate in account planning and execution
- Ongoing training and learning to understand and position Stratascales service offerings
- Territorial alignment with strategic OEM partners
- Educate and develop sales teams on technical selling, product training, Stratascale services, and technology trends
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- 7 years + client-facing experience working on one or more complex data center, cloud, security, network infrastructure solutions
- Experience supporting enterprise accounts desired
- Familiarity with the RFP process
- Conceptual understanding around Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, High Availability Solutions, and Virtualization technologies
- Expertise in mainstream technologies including Dell, NetApp, HPE, Cisco, Palo Alto, Pure Storage, Azure and AWS
- Experience with Public and Private Cloud Solutions
- Possess a real passion for technology
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Able to build relationships with customers
- Proactive mindset
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
- Ability to train and disseminate information within an Area or Operation.
- Ability to resolve and close complex technical and selling situations
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Must be results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Attention to detail, organization, and follow up skills are critical
- Initiative to research and resolve problems with a positive attitude
- Exceptional time management
- Strong documentation skills to include system/network diagrams and presentations
- Highly organized
- Travel to client locations required up to 25%
- Extended hours are required to complete some special projects
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- This job cannot be performed in Colorado at this time.
Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
LI-FF1 Base Plus Bonus
Marketing Title: Enterprise Architect New Orleans
Requisition ID: 2