The Senior Executive Casino Hosts foremost role is to own all aspects of strategic relationships with a specific group of 300-500 VIP players for whom they direct account development, relationship building and service while on property. Your over arching purpose in this role will be to develop a lasting, growth-oriented relationship with each customer through a combination of in-person and on the phone sales activities. To accomplish this goal you will have a variety of technical tools and property partners as your support.
As a member of this team, you will be the first line of contact with a propertys very best guests; exuding an exceptional motivation to serve while exhibiting a unique blend of gregariousness and graciousness. An intuitive and creative problem solver, you will strive to delight our guests, be committed to proactive service recovery and be skilled in social awareness.
The ideal candidate for this position will be resilient, tenacious, and have a passion for service in a customer facing role as well as the ability to develop relationships via the telephone. To be best positioned to succeed, candidates should have a keen sense of personal ambition and the ability to engage both their customers and their team members to commit to action.
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Salaried Team Members can enroll in medical, dental and vision benefits at day one of employment. They are also able to enjoy Flexible Time Off at day one of employment.
Were investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a new Caesars Team Member, youll be eligible to begin reaping the rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months with full access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with us.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
- Responsible for generating casino revenue through development of VIP accounts while maximizing existing revenue streams utilizing our active databases and implementing creative marketing programs.
- Builds loyalty among valued VIP customers by developing relationships effectively utilizing marketing and upscale sales techniques.
- Maintains relationships with VIP guests through personal contact by phone and in person with the ultimate goal of maximizing gaming revenue goals as set by the management team.
- Works to utilize transportation resources, including 30-seat jet, corporate jet, direct mail to actively recruit VIP players.
- Significant amount of time customer facing; participating in special events and social functions.
- Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the needs of guests including, but not limited to, transportation and accommodation arrangements.
- Coordination as needed with VIP Hospitality team to lead to successful delivery of pre-trip itinerary; leveraging partnerships throughout the property (Gaming, Hotel, Food & Beverage, etc.) to maximize smooth, high end service delivery.
- Establishes, coordinates, and leads both on and off-property VIP events.
- Handles difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner.
- Fully empowered with comping authority.
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Responds to and consistently meets the needs of internal clients.
- Supports and cultivates new ideas and methods to deliver business solutions.
- Identifies ways to increase efficiencies or improve product or service.
- Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact the business.
- Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives.
- Stays up to date with the latest developments in the industry, current market trends and all on-property and competitor events.
- Develops skills to handle increasingly complex matters.
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy.
- Politely gives consistent, timely and accurate information and finds answer when unsure.
- Three to five years experience casino/hotel, customer service, host or other account management experience required (Luxury service experience preferred).
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with customer Point-of-Service systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
- Excellent networking abilities.
- Avid member of the local community, including commercial and industry awareness.
- Must present a well-groomed professional appearance.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.