Gastroenterology opening in Sonora, California. Our client is seeking an experienced Gastroenterology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practioner to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position working with two physicians and one advanced practice provider. Monday thru Friday with no call or weekends! The position offers a competitive pay scale, sign on, relocation, and full benefits.
The City is accessible year-round and conveniently located near Yosemite National Park and other regional favorites, including Columbia and Railtown State Historic Parks. Every season brings a natural beauty to this City and there are numerous opportunities to enjoy the splendor of the outdoors.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Click Here to Apply and call or text Click Here to Apply . Please reference . Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Full time, permanent position
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- M-F- No weekends or call
- 1 hr from Yosemite National Park
- Competitive compensation, relocation and sign on
- At least one year of GI experience
- Plethora of outdoor activities, both Summer and Winter
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail