Do you enjoy hands on troubleshooting, challenges, new learning opportunities, and helping others? Are you looking for a career opportunity that offers job security, but also encourages you to learn new skills and grow within the organization? Do you want to work for a company that truly appreciates your craft, wants to hear your ideas, and offers exceptional benefits?
If this sounds like the career opportunity you're looking for we want to learn more about you! Apply today!
Schedule: 11:00pm to 7:30am, Monday -Friday (eligible for shift differential)
What you get to do
- Prioritize demand work orders and preventative maintenance needs submitted in HIPPO
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and improve electrical needs up to 480V, 3 phase; compressors; pumps; gears; motors; bearings; plumbing needs (lots of variety!)
- Update HIPPO as orders are completed
- Submit requests for parts via MS Outlook
- Provide exceptional service to all departments throughout the organization
- Collaborate with Facilities Maintenance Team to ensure proper condition of facilities, grounds and equipment
- Achieve and maintain quality service and workmanship
- Take advantage of developing and maintaining your skills by staying current with changes in technology, equipment, and maintenance procedures (ask us about our tuition reimbursement program!)
What you need
- 2+ years' experience troubleshooting and repairing PLC's and up to 480V, 3-phase
- Exceptional mechanical skills, including but not limited to electrical, hydraulic, plumbing, compressors, and mobile equipment
- Proficient in CMMS (HIPPO)
- Comfortable working in a refrigerated environment (50% of the time) and comfortable with heights
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to operate a scissor lift preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Effective interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills
- Valid driver's license
Who We Are
We are a family of companies that focus on wholesale produce distribution and logistics across the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions. We partner with local growers to bring fresh organic and conventional produce to our Lancaster County, PA facility. We grade and package fruits and vegetables, sending only the best with our Drivers to deliver to independent retailers, natural food stores, and food co-ops.
We care about our associates and are committed to a healthy, diverse, and inclusive work environment.
All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status under federal, state and local laws.