Banking and FS litigation lawyer job LondonYour new companyA large player in U.K. financial services practice. Nationally renowned financial services disputes law firm, whose clients are household financial services organisations.Your new roleAre you looking for an opportunity to expand your banking and financial services litigation experience? Having worked for 2 or more years in commercial dispute resolution in the financial services sector you will be well placed to discuss this exciting new roleWhat you'll need to succeed
- Qualified solicitor who is registered with the Law Society of England and Wales.
- Have 2+ high quality financial services litigation experience with the confidence and experience to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrable high standard of client service, to include good file and case management and the ability to meet client expectations and standards in demanding commercial litigation.
- Sound commercial awareness and understanding of clients' businesses.
- A natural networker with proven business development activities to the appropriate level (based on PQE), with the skills, experience and desire to develop in this area in the future.
- Supportive coach and mentor who can work with people at all levels in the firm and contribute to the effectiveness of the team and Firm as a whole.
Are you a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic lawyer looking for a broader variety of high quality work?What you'll get in returnCompetitive package with an annual salary review. Fee earners who reach beyond their targets are part of an bonus scheme each year. Benefits are broad-reaching with 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days with service length) and private medical insurance.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.