We currently have an exciting opportunity for French Sales Executive in London.
Are you fluent in French and English? Do you have previous experience on a similar position? Are you interested to work in events & exhibition industry?
If yes, read on!
Our client run many market leading business exhibitions in the learning, healthcare, technology, and veterinary sectors, with events in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia. They are looking for experienced Sales Executive with a positive and confident attitude.
The salary for the position is up to £35,000 plus bonus and the client offers hybrid model of work.
- Sell exhibition stands and sponsorships and ensure personal sales targets are met
- Work with the Event Director and Show Manager to deliver the campaign strategy and ensure sales and show targets are met and exceeded e.g., overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Deliver on personal sales targets across events
- Proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
- Create detailed written proposals and send them to the client in a timely manner
- Identify key new business clients and sales targets within their prospect universe
- Get close to the market, understand its trends and develop your sales pitch accordingly
- Foster positive and professional relationships with your existing and prospect clients, associations, sleepers and where appropriate, contractors, media and commercial partners
- Fluent in French and English - written and verbal
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and interpersonal sills
- Experience working within fast paced environments
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- A high degree of self-motivation and not easily deterred
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit