AEM Full Stack Developer
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
AEM Full Stack Developer What will I be responsible for in this job? (brief summary of the role) AEM Full Stack developer will play a vital role in the design, integration, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital solutions for the Enterprise Customer Care Hub. You will work closely with our business partners, developers, quality engineers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Servicing Platform.
What are the requirements?Strong experience with OSGi back-end technology stack of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.4 and/or 6.5 to develop and manage AEM bundles and their configurations.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Work directly with servers and server-side: AJAX, JS, Angular, React
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Content Management and 6 years of IT experience.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing offshore teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong experience with OSGi back-end technology stack of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.4 and/or 6.5 to develop and manage AEM bundles and their configurations.
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Adobe AEM certifications beneficial
- Strong JEE and front-end technology experience in React, Angular, SASS, CSS
- Mobile hybrid application development experience
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Ability to work effectively with resources in multiple locations
- Experienced in Agile methods, processes, and tools
- Develop and implement scalable, secure, and highly performant applications.
- Experience with the US Healthcare system
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across a large, cross-functional team
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, wireframing tools (i.e. Balsamiq), Postman
How much should I expect to travel?This role will not require travel outside the occasional onsite meeting.
li-remote Diversity and Inclusion:
At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at Feeling Inspired? Ready to ? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when j ob-related and consistent with business necessity , we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information () .
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will reveive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.