COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Here at Lockheed Martin's Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) business in Moorestown, NJ we are responsible for integrating, testing, and demonstrating some of our customers most complex systems. As an engineer in our System Integration and Test (SI&T) department, you will be a part of the team responsible for high level system design, system test planning and test execution for our key customers, including US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Missile Defense Agency, US Air Force, and international customers.
This Full Stack Engineer role is within the Tools, Technology, and Process Group - which has responsibility for data analytics, test automation, and transformative technology adoption within the System Integration and Test (SI&T) department. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, modifying, testing, deploying, and maintaining the Test Automation Framework (TAF) utilized in automated System-Level testing, and the System Test Pipeline (STP) infrastructure (scheduler, executor, and data pipeline) which enables it.
We are looking for an innovative thinker who will help to accelerate Lockheed Martin s RMS operations by leveraging application development technologies to transform existing processes into automated systems. The successful candidate enjoys challenges, can work independently, and can learn new technologies quickly - your growth will be sponsored and championed within this organization.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• At least one year of experience and proven performance in computer science field, software engineering, or Data Analytics.
• Experience with Programming and Scripting (e.g. Java, Python, C++, Go, Bash)
• Familiarity with Containers, including Open Container Initiative (OCI) and Docker/Podman
• Familiarity with Kubernetes, including distributions (e.g. Openshift, Rancher, GKE)
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners and work in a team environment
• Creative and resourceful when it comes to problem-solving
• A passionate can-do attitude. You are not afraid to try, learn, and improve
• Ability to work with internal stakeholders to collect feedback, prioritize tasks, and manage the engineering backlog
• Self-motivated, self-directed, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment in an industry that constantly changes
• Ability to learn new tools and technologies and successfully apply them in completing projects in a timely manner.
• Empathy for teammates/users and a desire to make their work frictionless and more efficient
• Passion for building things that are useful
• Experience with Cloud Platform providers (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure/VMware)
• Experience with Containerization and Orchestration (e.g. Docker/Podman/Kubernetes)
• Experience with Automation Frameworks (e.g. Robot, Junit, Sikuli)
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
• Experience with Pipeline Automation, such as (e.g. ArgoCD, Tekton, Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins)
• Experience with Collaboration Tools (e.g. Slack, Confluence, Gitlab)
• Experience with DevSecOps and Cloud Native software development practices
• Experience with public cloud computing services (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Experience with Package Management (e.g. Helm, Kustomize)
• Experience with UML and Model Driven Development tools
• Experience with Agile Software Development
• Experience with the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence) or Gitlab
• Familiarity with High Performance Computing (HPC) - GPGPU, Nvidia, CUDA
• Familiarity with common machine learning frameworks (e.g. Torch, Tensorflow, Sci-kit)
• Familiarity with computer vision tools/practices (e.g. OpenCV library).
• Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification a plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.