NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java/Angular applications.
- Applying SDLC (Agile) concepts to deliver solid and robust applications.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement - Investigating alternatives and technologies & presenting for architectural review.
- 6+ years of prior Java development experience required (Full stack Java, PLSQL, PostgreSQL, Angular, Oracle, SOAP, REST web services, Kafka, Spring Boot, Apache Camel).
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Cloud, Testing, Database, Technology