Director of Pharmacy
We are seeking a Director of Pharmacy for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
As a Director of Pharmacy, you will plan, organize, control, and supervise activities in the hospital pharmacy according to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession, and State and Federal laws. You will also recommend innovations in the practice and function of the hospital pharmacy to Administration and carry out mutually agreed upon programs.
What you will do in this role:
- Establish quality improvement, fiscal, productivity, and patient satisfaction goals and objectives in conjunction with upper management.
- Supervise the maintenance and dissemination of drug information through in-service education of hospital personnel, consultation with patients, hospital staff, and medical staff.
- Actively assist staff pharmacists in the discharge of routine duties as necessary.
- Direct the activities of and provide professional and technical guidance to pharmacy personnel.
- Provide leadership to new program development, implementation and evaluation. Act as a consultant in areas of expertise.
- Anticipate the needs and issues of customers/suppliers in order to insure effective departmental operations and/or meet their needs.
- Provide leadership to the department through effective organization, direction of activities, and appropriate delegation of functions.
- B.S. or Pharm D from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy
- Minimum of two (2)+ years supervisory or leadership experience preferred
- Current Pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
- Current Consultant Pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Kyren Block - Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) - 900 - 8275