At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
From strategy to execution, the Government & Public Sector practice of Ernst & Young LLP provides a full range of consulting and audit services to help our Federal, State, Local and Education clients implement new ideas to help achieve their mission outcomes. We deliver real change and measurable results through our diverse, high-performing teams, quality work at the highest professional standards, operational know-how from across our global organization, and creative and bold ideas that drive innovation. We enable our government clients to achieve their mission of protecting the nation and serving the people; increasing public safety; improving healthcare for our military, veterans and citizens; delivering essential public services; and helping those in need. EY is ready to help our government build a better working world. The Opportunity
In joining our team, you will gain valuable experiences and a wealth of knowledge by working across capabilities, service offerings, and agencies. You will help crucial government departments and agencies continuously achieve and sustain performance improvement in a rapidly changing environment. Working in multidisciplinary teams, often directly with leaders of major organizations, you will bring diverse perspectives to every challenge. We are uniquely and strategically positioned to advise government and public sector leaders in the face of increasing disruptions, an ever changing workforce and evolving business landscape. Whether your passion is devising and driving large scale change strategies, organizational design or transforming HR organizations, we cultivate innovation and purpose. You will find an environment that is both entrepreneurial and collaborative. We will help you achieve your potential by supporting your professional development and by providing you with leadership opportunities. Key Responsibilities
As a member of the PAS team focused on HR and business performance, you will join a talented group of professionals that help support the design and implementation of HR operating models and organizational structures; improve HR process efficiency; manage people risks; support change efforts to help organizations successfully transition to a future state; and advise organizations on a range of challenges that are associated with major transformations. You will engage and build relationships with colleagues and clients, helping to advise key stakeholders. You will also work collaboratively to deliver innovative and insightful, yet practical solutions for a range of challenges, simple and complex, by supporting change management strategies and approaches. Our key capabilities include the following:
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Organizational change management
- Organizational design
- HR operating and delivery model
- HR process efficiency
Some key capabilities you should be prepared to bring to client facing and internal initiative teams include:
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Demonstrate an aptitude for and interest in some of our key capabilities. For example, organizational change management, organizational design, HR operating delivery model, HR process efficiency and take a practical, business-driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration among team members; promote an inclusive working environment
- Be able to identify and help manage any potential issues and risks during a client assignment
- Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals, presentations for potential clients and thought leadership brochures
- Support and lead certain engagement activities from planning through to implementation
- Relevant professional service experience including, for example, previous work with a Big Four firm, global management consultancy firm, or niche consultancy, or performing an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large scale project(s)
- Between 1-3 years of prior experience in change management, organizational design, HR operating and delivery model, HR process efficiency and policy
- Personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our capabilities (see above)
- Have a primary degree and/or relevant post-graduate qualification is a plus
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret clearance or higher
- The EY Government and Public Sector Practices staffing model is to assign resources to projects aligned to the office within the metropolitan area you have been hired; however, in certain circumstances, travel may be required within and/or beyond your geographic region based on client and project needs. For roles within the federal practice, the flexibility to travel up to approximately 30% is preferred. Within the state, local and education practice, the flexibility to travel up to approximately 80% is preferred.
If you are looking for a role that will challenge you, give you opportunities to grow and encourage you to own your career, this role is for you. Ideally, you will also have
What we look for
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
We are interested in professionals who enjoy promoting the people agenda in organizations and change initiatives, bringing people issues and challenges to the forefront. You will need the confidence to keep the people agenda front and center, as well as the interpersonal skills and communications savvy to do this in a way that integrates well with executive priorities and objectives. What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build. EY Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EYs Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at .