Come live and practice in Boise. It is the capital city of Idaho, located on the Boise River, which has a series of tree-dotted trails and parks hugging the water's edge. It is west of the Rocky Mountains and just north of the Great Basin deserts. Boise is frequently lauded as a good place to raise a family due to the low crime rate and abundance of outdoor activities.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at or email your CV to .
- Strong compensation and benefits packages
- Award-winning multidisciplinary cancer program
- 4-day workweek
- Call is 2 overnights per month and 1:10 for weekend call
- Extensive internal referral network and rapidly growing
- Team-based approach to medicine
- Exceptional location in rapidly growing Boise, ID
- Desirable place to live
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail