As a Home Health Aide, you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim HealthCare Home Care, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Home Health Aides:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance - Full-time/ Part-time / PRN / Weekends
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One-on-One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Home Health Aide, you will be:
- Responsible for providing direct patient care and assistance in accordance with the plan of care
- Obtaining vital signs and other measurements as directed and documents findings
- Aiding with activities of daily living (i.e., bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, skin care)
- Recognizing and reporting abnormal findings or changes in patient status
To qualify for a Home Health Aide with us:
- One (1) year of verifiable health aide/healthcare experience
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA or STNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate, preferred
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient's condition
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones deserve the very best - that's why we attend to each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family member.