Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians offers a hospitalist career path in value-based medicine for physicians who want to focus on improving clinical outcomes and lowering total care costs across the continuum of care. The Value-Based Hospitalist team can focus on a smaller cohort of patients in a comprehensive care model that puts the patients needs first and partners closely with the outpatient PCP. These teams work collaboratively with other care disciplines to maximize continuity of care and improve the patient experience.
Join our Value-Based Hospitalist team in Plymouth, Massachusetts, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- 170 bed not for profit hospital
- The team is comprised of 2 physicians and 4 APPs overseeing the management of patients of specific contracted payor groups
- Closed ICU
- No procedures
- Internal medicine boarded with 2+ years of hospitalist experience
- Must possess a "practice ownership" mentality
- Flexible scheduling
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute , for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME, as well as programs that focus on your wellbeing, which consists of our Peer Mentorship program, our Wellbeing Podcast, Diversity Inclusion & Belonging (DIB) initiatives, and much more.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Plymouth, Massachusetts is a coastal town located just south of Boston. It is the site of the first Pilgrim settlement in 1620. In addition to its rich history, Plymouth also boasts some of the best whale watching, dining, shopping, and cultural activities in a quaint New England setting.