DURHAM (515) Permanent
£51k - £54k + bonus + fantastic benefits and hybrid working
We are absolutely delighted to be partnering with our client, a hugely successful business with a big heart and vibrant culture. If you are looking to work in a business who support their employees through development, an engaging environment and fantastic wellbeing initiatives, then this role could be for you.
You will be an HR Manager or HR Business Partner already and working closely with senior managers to understand business challenges and working on people solutions. The HR Manager will attend leadership meetings, sometimes stepping in for the HRD and so must be confident in delivering presentations - coaching is available too.
Managing and developing a small team, you will also work closely with L&D, Comms and Health & Safety to collaborate on initiatives and projects, with proactive approach.
This is a generalist role, is hugely exciting with limitless opportunities for new ideas. You will take the lead for the day to day HR function which includes:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Coaching managers
- Supporting the development of the HR team
- Collaborate on new wellbeing opportunities
- Support the HR team with ER issues
- Performance management - positive approach
- Support the Team on absence
- Reorganisation potentially
- Team player, enjoying collaboration to ensure fantastic results
- Proactive - research new opportunities to enhance the people offering
- Great organisational skills
- Self starter
- A thorough approach - preventative measures
I can't recommend this business highly enough! Fantastic opportunity.