As the Human Resource Manager, you will lead HR services for assigned groups in planning, implementation, and evaluation of activities. Provide support and general expertise in all areas of human resources. Partner with management to ensure all human resources needs are met. Work with HR specialty areas to provide expertise to customers. Additional responsibilities are to provide HR analytics support across Supply Chain HR. 5 years related experience. You will report into the Senior Director of Human Resources.
- Provide daily business HR partnership and consultation for assigned functional team.
- Provide coaching and advice to management on ways to administer HR programs and manage employee issues.
- Help implement approved employee relations' policies, providing professional and technical assistance to functional leadership.
- Lead overall organization of Human Resource programs within the assigned department, including EEO, unemployment, litigation, retention, termination, turnover, and severance issues.
- Partner with HR peers, HR centers of excellence and other business support responsibilities including Recruiting, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Finance and Legal on different needs.
- Help implement approved programs and policies to ensure enhancement and acceptance of diversity and proper EEO/AAP legal compliance.
- Facilitate recruitment pipeline for current openings, candidate selection and future talent needs, in partnership with business and recruiting organizations.
- Design and implement reporting, conducts analysis and draws conclusions that aide in making sound decisions. Analytics to be used across Supply Chain HR teams, in addition to use in assigned departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related degree required
- Minimum 5 years of expanding professional experience in Human Resources
- Experience with Federal compliance regulations, employment sourcing, communications, human relations, and management skills
- Familiar with benefits and compensation programs, organizational development and related
- Experience managing complex projects
- Experience using data to provide insights into solving business problems
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS
- Assess situations, provide insights and work with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, conflict management and change in a dynamic business environment
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha or Chicago office 3 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.