Acxiom is looking for an Identity Strategist to work closely with clients, prospects, sales and the product and services organization to provide strategic support, thought leadership, solutions, and accelerate revenue growth. What you will do:
What you will need:
- Wrap Acxiom Identity products, solutions, and services with a relevant industry brand perspective and provide Identity advisory services for clients which support Acxiom solutions and client strategies
- Provide strategic feedback and recommendations for the Identity components of Acxioms solutions (i.e., Media, CDP, MAE, Marketing Databases, Analytics, etc.)
- Strategically support Acxiom's sales processes to improve the positioning our Identity products and services
- Develop and present effective presentations and support development for strategic deals to support client investments in Acxiom solutions
- Build thought leadership through industry knowledge and research and deliver in the form of White Papers, webinar presentations, PPT presentations, blogs, and other forms
- Participate in industry conferences, webinars, and other publicity events that establish Acxiom as an authority in the Identity Management industry
- Lead competitive analysis, demand generation, solutions, client and prospect presentations, client workshops and business case development
- Develop strong relationships with executives to address key business challenges using identity solutions
- Present complex identity concepts to clients during sales opportunities and client workshops
What will set you apart:
- Bachelors degree and 8+ years of related experience; 5+ years providing client facing sales support in technology or marketing related industry
- Solid understanding of the Identity Management industry including business and marketing strategies, products and services, identity needs and standard methodologies, technology and operations, regulatory environment, and relevant industry trends
- Advanced understanding of Identity Resolution and Identity Management and its application in measurement, analytics, marketing and advertising technologies
- Ability to apply knowledge of Identity Resolution and Identity Management products and solutions to industry and client business problems
- Expert knowledge of Privacy Regulations (e.g., CCPA, GDPR), in particular how they affect Identity Resolution and Management
- Excellent networking skills and ability to establish relationships with collaborators across the enterprise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation, and influence
- Working knowledge of Acxioms products and services to support the business and build alignment of Acxiom capabilities with our client needs
Primary Location City/State:
- Experience leading Identity projects and other initiatives in a management consulting
- Expertise in digital marketing solutions such as DMPs, web personalization, CDPs
- Expertise in media measurement, multi-touch attribution, cloud environments, API integrations
- Ability to identify and draw on groundbreaking analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to client issues
- High motivation and true passion to build a premier, high quality company and deliver value to customers
- Provide thought leadership in sales pursuits for next-generation identity solutions
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills able to think creatively about issues to find resolutions.
- Ability to multi-task and lead projects with tight timelines
- Leadership skills including teamwork & group facilitation
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business know your customer. For fifty years, weve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
Were one of the marketing industrys most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, weve helped the worlds best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether youre an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. Were looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise to our clients and to our associates and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here () .
Attention Colorado, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, Ohio and Washington Applicants: This position is not located in the aforementioned states but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under state or local equal pay or pay transparency laws, please contact We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us ()
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook ()