The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing Payment Processing Division customer implementations of new products and solutions. They serve as the business owner and leader of these implementations and are accountable for delivering business results. This role supports the ongoing needs of the Payment Processing division while ensuring best practices implemented throughout the organization. The Implementation Manager will provide technical oversight of the products' installation environment, maintenance of implementation plans to ensure reliable performance, and advocate continuous improvement methodologies and tools across the business.Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Proven change management, consensus building, conflict resolution.
- Lead and manage implementation of new business end-to-end after verbal award.
- Maintaining communication throughout the course of the project to meet customer expectations.
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule.
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable design.
- Implement complex business requirements through a variety of tools and technologies.
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation support teams and best practices to the customers on deploying the productions within their environment.
- Sign-off on and test Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Ensure smooth transition to operations post go-live and ramp-up.
- Interact directly with various customer representatives, ranging from senior operations to warehouse operations and end-users.
- Collaborate with customer and operations leadership to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify potential issues and risks.
- Create documentation that enables the transition from implementation to post implementation support.
- Ensure Evolve Bank & Trust brand standards are upheld, particularly in the delivery of customer facing solutions.
- Assess and adapt to industry trends and changes, recommending changes or improvements within the Engineering function as necessary.
- Supports Quality Driven Management techniques within the business, encouraging use of analysis to drive decision making and development of improvements.
- Ensures team understands expectations and how information is reported and used.
- Experience with ACH, debit/credit/prepaid card programs or other payment types preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred and 5 years of relevant experience. In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- PMP certified or working towards this certification preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience managing others including contractors and suppliers.
- Customer service driven.
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Combination of office and on-site work with the ability to travel up to 25% of the time throughout the United States and Canada (additional international travel may also be required).