Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
Salary Offering: $85k-$90k
*Dolco Packaging-Tacoma location*
Join our growing team! We are a proven essential business protecting your food. We are a successful, growing company with 2 newly acquired plants in Washington State!
- A TOP-NOTCH safety program. The health and safety of our employees is a top priority, to include proven practices to help keep our essential workers safe in a COVID world.
- Salary + Management Incentive Program (MIP)
- Benefits eligibility the first of the month following date of hire. 401k w/ employer match.
- PTO starts accruing on 1st day! PLUS 8 paid holidays each calendar year!
- A Reward and Recognition program, that provides flexibility for employees to choose awards that matter most to them.
- Training, growth and development opportunities.
- A diverse work environment where differences are embraced & celebrated!
- Opportunity to serve communities by making many of the products people use every single day.
Do you have:
- Prior hands-on, working Maintenance Supervisor experience in a manufacturing setting?
- Successful experience leading, mentoring, scheduling, & growing teams?
- Desire to work in a Continuous Improvement environment?
- A stable work history, strong work ethic & desire to grow within a diverse & expanding global company?
- A Can Do attitude with a proven track record of reliability?
If you have the above qualifications/experience, APPLY TODAY!
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks