Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) -TS/SCI POLY
Job Category: Security
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental USCACI
is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO
) to assure the Information Systems for prototyping mission critical RF
sensor systems in Annapolis Junction, MD. You'll focus on the activities facilitating the system security practices and accreditation for complex information systems enabling rapid response design, development, and operation of expeditionary capabilities. If you are mission motivated and enjoy creating warfighter capabilities that extend beyond the enterprise, then we want to hear from you.Why CACI?
CACI is a $5 billion company whose mission and enterprise technology and expertise play a vital role in our national security, safeguarding our troops, and enabling our government to deliver cost-effective and high-quality support for all Americans. We invite you to join, partner and succeed with us for an Ever Vigilant Mission.What You'll Get to Do:
You will Bring These Qualifications:
- Work in a proactive fast paced environment supporting critical missions
- Propose, implement, maintain, and support system security policies, standards, methodologies, accreditations, and operations.
- Ensure information systems meet security, compliance, and certification requirements.
- Coordinate and document security relevant information for hardware, software, firmware, and network devices.
- Assess impact of configuration changes to system security posture and operational status of information systems.
- Develop, update, and manage system security plans.
- Administer identification and authentication mechanisms for information systems.
What We Can Offer You
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 10 years of experience as a ISSO and a Bachelors Degree OR
- 14 years of experience as a ISSO and a high school degree.
- Experience with ICD 503, Relevant Risk Management Frameworks and Certification and Accreditation Processes
- CWIP/DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 1 or higher
- At least one of the following: A+, Network+, or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- CWIP/DoD 8570 Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level 1 or higher
- At least one of the following: Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), Certified Network Defender (CND), CompTIA Cloud+, GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), or Security+
- Ability to travel CONUS occasionally
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.