Information Systems Security Officer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI, Inc. FEDERALs subsidiary, Ticom Geomatics Inc, a CACI Company, delivers industry leading Signals Intelligence exploitation and Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW) products that enable our nations tactical warfighters to effectively utilize distributed grids of networked sensors, assets, and platforms to perform a variety of critical national security driven missions. What Youll Get to Do
CACI is seeking an Information Assurance (IA) professional with experience fulfilling customer requirements for system security posture assessment, certification process execution, and continuous monitoring to work as part of a team in a government lab supporting CACI products. The successful candidate will work with CACI team members and government personnel to assess IA posture on new and existing systems, work with system owners to resolve/mitigate IA findings, and help maintain IA systems.
Office location for this opportunity is in Patuxent River, MD. More About this Role
Youll Bring These Qualifications
- Collaborate with system integrators and administrators to harden information systems to the required acceptable level.
- Provide full Assessment & Authorization (A&A) support and technical security guidance in all phases of the system accreditation process and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Conduct security review of information security plans for computers, networks, and information systems
- Conduct the research and identify security vulnerabilities and provide guidance to mitigate risks to information systems undergoing the A&A process
- Conduct the assessment security system needs and provide corrective actions into a coherent security strategy
- Review and analyze systems architecture diagrams and networks
- Convey knowledge and security focused comprehensive solutions to technically complex systems and challenges
: Education and Clearance:
- Bachelors degree in technology and/or information systems related discipline desired (will consider experience in lieu of degree) and 5 or more years of experience
- TS//SCI, must be willing to undergo a government CI polygraph
- Strong background in Information Technology processes and/or systems administration.
- 5+ years recent experience generating and implementing System Security Accreditation/ICD 503 packages for DoD and/or IC Customers
- 5+ years recent experience establishing security processes, practices and principles for SCI communication network connected systems
- 5+ years recent experience with NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253, and FISMA requirements
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- RMF Working knowledge
- Windows and Linux working knowledge
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Experience troubleshooting networks and authentication issues
- 8570.01 Compliant: Security+ or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- US Citizenship is required
What We can Offer You
- Excellent verbal and written communications for technical and security related topics
- Experience with eMASS
- Experience with XACTA
- Experience in the accreditation of Cross Domain Solutions
- Use of network security vulnerability assessment tools including ACAS - NESSUS, SCAP, and HBSS
- Knowledge of DoD/IC Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and Configuration Management processes
- Desired Certifications: CISSP
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.