Apply for this job now
Inside Sales Representative
- Pecos, Texas
- Job Type
- 8 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Overview: Accurately identifies part requirements from cross functional departments (Operations, AMS, and Shop) and creates requisitions for parts, service or expenses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ask the right questions about what is needed and help the requestor through the process of identifying the correct part, service or expense.
- Demonstrate what system fields are required, how Oracle works, how to look up part numbers, and when to use a P-Card.
- Efficiently and independently conduct extensive item and quantity on hand search within Enterprise (Local Subs, Business Unit, Region, and ODC) before submitting requisition to purchase.
- Create/Track approved internal/purchase requisition for parts, service or expenses.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with cross-functional departments (Operations, AMS, and Shops) and with Suppliers.
- Understands the basics of the requisition process
- General understanding of gas compression equipment - components, parts, and supply base
- Knowledge of Purchasing/Inventory systems (Oracle preferred)
Minimum Education and Certification:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Typically at least three years of experience in procurement and/or with gas compression or similar equipment and parts
- May serve as a resource to others with less experience
Non-Essential Duties: Performs other duties as assigned
Physical Demands: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Must be fit for duty for the job tasks being performed - Refer to WorkSaver Systemssm Critical Demands for full details
- Must meet the medical requirements necessary to wear PPE required by role
- Constantly required to display good manual dexterity and to reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to talk and hear
- Frequently required to sit while using a PC and to stand and walk with good balance
- Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally required to stoop, twist, kneel, and squat
- Occasionally required to climb, stairs and slanted ladders and carry up to 40 pounds with one hand
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- Job Reference: 706733370-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2022
- Recruiter: ArchRock
- Location: Pecos, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent