JSS Public Service's team are proud to be supporting a commercial focused organisation in their search for a Interim Digital Data Specialist (Google Analytics 4) to support the Analytics team on a large digital transformation programme, for a 2-3 month contract with potential to extend further.
Our client is open to candidate's working fully remote and also will also considering someone wanting to work on a part-time basis.
- Fluent with native Google Tag Manager tags, triggers and variables including User ID setup
- Hands-on experience with GA4
- Quality assessment via software like Omnibug and Google Tag Manager preview to ensure correct implementation
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable handling stakeholders at all levels
- Working to strict deadlines
- Working on a migration from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4
- Experience translating business strategy and objectives into a plan for data collection, reporting, and analysis
- Experience of maintaining and creating reports via Tableau
In applying for this role, you must be available to interview between Monday 12th September and Wednesday 14th September.
Please note, this role falls inside of IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.