Our client is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils, build and the built environment allowing them to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
They are looking for an Internal Reports Administrator to join their busy team within their fast-paced Formwork Department based in Whittlesey, Peterborough. You will be required to have experience within a similar role and great attention to detail.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Send out weekly reports to our Sites across the company with Formwork Items Currently on Hire.
- Maintaining External Hire Reports for The Department
- Keeping departmental reports maintained: Ordering Cycles, Damages, On/Off Hires, Transport Returns
- Issuing weekly reports when new sites are established.
- Updating our Hire Report Summary Trackers and working towards a report return KPI
- Liaising with site managers to ensure recipients are correct and kept up to date.
- Chasing uncompleted reports where necessary.
- Arranging for our Stock Controller to conduct Ad-hoc site Audits and pre report closure audits for any materials potentially still on hire.
- Working closely with our Off- Hire controller in the event of any hire queries/discrepancies.
- Creating and maintaining reports as and when the business requires.
Skills and Qualities:
- Formwork product knowledge is advantageous
- Experience within the Hire Industry is preferable
- Knowledge of COINS preferred; however, training will be given if required.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure to set time frames, able to maintain your own workload and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude
- Able to demonstrate initiative and commitment.
- Microsoft Office: Excel
- Relationship building
- Organisation Skills
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation's most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
- Our client endeavours to work closely with chosen charities which they encourage their employees to participate and contribute
- Onsite parking.
- Medical Insurance.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown period
This is a permanent role, working hours Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm with a one-hour break.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.