Our client is looking for a motivated and goal oriented Internal Sales Manager to lead their internal team. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative business.
Internal Sales ManagerLeicester, LE19 1WAFull Time, PermanentCompetitive Salary Depending on ExperienceMonday to Friday, 08:30 - 5:00pm40 hours per week
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Our client aims to constantly deliver the best in customer service. From humble beginnings in 1987, they strive to give premium sales solutions and service experiences for all of their customers' aluminium, cast iron rainwater and roofline needs.
About the Role:
This role involves managing the internal sales team including a team of 4 CAD employees and ensuring that customer service and order processing/CAD drawing targets are met.
Duties will also include:
- Working with other internal stakeholders to ensure that there is an efficient sales route from enquiry to order in place, as well as the distribution of consignments to customers
- Ensuring that once completed, orders are moved to production in a timely and efficient manner
- Taking responsibility for the internal team including estimators and a CAD drawing team meeting sales order processing targets / dates
- Suggesting and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Feeding back ideas to management team regarding product development/innovations
- Ensuring CRM is regularly updated both personally and ensuring the other team members also keep theirs updated
- Having a responsibility to develop the team's product knowledge and personal development.
- Keeping an overview of the logistical make up of each order
- Liaising with production / scheduling management to keep best dates for orders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft packages i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Sage or similar processing systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of rainwater systems or construction detail is a benefit
- Ability to absorb technical information and relate that to others
- Knowledge of production systems is an advantage
- Experience within a similar role is desirable
- Strong logistical knowledge is preferable but not essential
- On-site parking
- Staff Events
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes sales, management, sales management, sales executive, sales administrator, sales director