Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented IT and Systems Administrator to join a diverse team that creates unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics Charlottesville Office seeks a talented IT and Systems Administrator to perform systems administration duties with all components of our classified information systems. These systems contain both Microsoft Windows and Linux components including data processing clusters, network storage devices, authentication servers, and workstations. This position requires attention to detail, critical thinking, solid organizational skills, and great customer service skills. The position also requires strong written and oral communication skills.
Candidate will be expected to document existing processes and procedures, to make suggestions about and assisting in improving current operations. The candidate will assist Information System Security personnel in completing activities required to maintain RMF compliance, including remediation of system vulnerabilities identified from automated scanners and vulnerability notifications to maintain a compliant security posture.
Candidate must meet the following criteria:
- At least 5 years' experience in IT and systems administration
- Active Security+ certification
- Experience in Linux systems administration
- Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and NIST security controls
- Resident of the Charlottesville, VA, area or willing to relocate
- Comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III
- Preference given for Linux+ and Network+ certifications
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly-technical, team-oriented environment that includes customers and co-workers
- Strong desire to learn and constantly improve
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance as well as the ability to obtain a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Dynetics is an equal opportunity employer M/F/DISABLED/VET