Saving lives with IT? With us it's possible!
Modern medicine requires an IT landscape that can be relied on around the clock.
Become a part of our BBT-IT as soon as possible as.
IT Application Architect (m/f/d)
at one of our locations in Koblenz, Trier, Paderborn, Mannheim or Bad Mergentheim an important member in a system-relevant company.
Your tasks - What you will do with us
- You will design the application architecture of the BBT Group's enterprise architecture management and develop application specifications as well as standards for the continuous further development of the overall architecture together with the stakeholders.
- Your tasks include the analysis, modeling and maintenance of the actual and target architecture in the application environment, taking into account the strategy of the BBT Group.
- You will develop strategic recommendations for action, taking into account current architectural trends for the integration and standardization of the application landscape.
- You develop and define strategic IT concepts and technical solution architectures and support compliance with them.
- You are involved in the planning, coordination and implementation of cross-facility IT projects, including checking compliance with architecture specifications.
Your profile - What you should bring with you
- You have a degree in computer science, medical informatics or business informatics as well as several years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the field of IT architecture.
- You have both knowledge of IT architecture management and architecture modeling (e.g., according to TOGAF, ISO 42010), as well as know-how about typical processes in IT.
- Ideally, you already bring first experience in a larger corporate context of the health and social economy.
- You are characterized by an independent and solution-oriented approach and enjoy working in a team.
- You think networked, enjoy analyzing complex issues and have good communication skills with a confident and winning appearance.
That is why you should choose us
BBT-IT is a service department with about 100 employees and part of the BBT Group, a modern and forward-looking company in the health and social sector. We offer you a very interesting, varied and interdisciplinary field of activity, in which you will help shape the digitalization of health and social care in exciting projects.
Your permanent employment will be remunerated with an appropriate remuneration according to the collective agreement. In addition, we invest in your retirement and organize an additional pension plan for you with the Kirchliche Zusatzversorgungskasse des Verbandes der Diözesen Deutschlands (KZVK). In addition to an annual vacation of 30 days, we attach great importance to flexible working hours and part-time models to support your personal work-life balance. The Christian culture of festivities and celebrations is important to us, which is why Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are days off. A collegial working environment, where togetherness counts and feedback is part of the culture, is just as natural for us as good personal development opportunities in our company.
Makes you want to know more?
To apply, go this way - feel free to use our online application tool.
We will be happy to inform you in advance:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
Mr. Ralf Schepers, Enterprise Architect,
Please send your application to:
Barmherzige Brüder Trier gGmbH
Catholic Clinical Center Koblenz Montabaur
Mrs. Stefanie Born
Human Resources Management
We are a modern and future-oriented company in the health and social sector and offer you a responsible and varied job. We offer you an attractive and secure job with good personal development opportunities, structured training and support as well as a very good and open working atmosphere. We design our service contracts on the basis of the AVR with additional retirement benefits and offer you good internal and external training opportunities.