Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and HemmersbachKids' Family. That's why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
IT Field Services Engineer - Team Lead
Being a Lead Engineer in our National Operations team is a critical role. A hands-on role that directly supports both the field engineers that operate within your region, but also working closely with the Service Delivery Manager, ensuring business continuity from a day-to-day operational perspective.
Reporting directly to the Service Delivery Manager, you will take on a wide range of practical responsibilities that ensure the smooth daily operations and that the team are working seamlessly.
These responsibilities will range from monitoring and reporting of Ticket resolution SLAs, to ensuring the support needs across the region are adequately resourced and running smoothly. You will be a single point of contact for all internal Hemmersbach operational issues and be the "constant" in an often changing world.
This role is both challenging and rewarding. You will not be asked to provide line-management to the team, but instead focus on the operational provision of support. Your role will be that "right-hand" person that allows the Service Delivery Manager to focus on strategy, safe in the knowledge to you have the tactical decisions in hand
What we look for
- Previous experience in technical environment, ideally with strong ServiceNow Ticketing
- A friendly, engaging and pragmatic approach to your work.
- Comfortable in using Microsoft Office - in particular, Excel.
- Thrives in an agile and rapid-paced environment - ideally suited to an energetic individual, happy to "roll their sleeves up" when needed.
- The role may be subject to enhanced references and vetting.
What we offer
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- Able to forge strong working relationships with key decision makers in the company as well as third-party suppliers and agencies
- A support package that includes: Company vehicle, Fuel-card, pension, medical cash plan, as well as additional co-funded benefits.
Would you like to join our team?
Please send your CV, together with your availability to interview and salary expectations.