The 'Apply with SEEK' option will be utilized for International applicants, mainly Australia. If this does not apply to you please use the 'Apply' option.
IT Security Specialist
IF YOU CARE, THERES A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwicks talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assetstheir employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others. PRIMARY PURPOSE:
Process fulfillment requests (Service Now requests for new certificates). Manages SSL/TLS Certificates associated with the Certificate Authority (CA), external CA(s), and internal CA(s). ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Internal CA service administration.
- Monitor Public (External) and Managed PKI (Private/Internal) CA SSL/TLS Certificates for upcoming expiration dates.
- Monitor all expiry notifications to ensure no issues result from Certificate expiration.
- Revoke SSL Certificates which are no longer being used in both Managed PKI and Public CA portals.
- Interact directly with vendor/s and IT customers for troubleshooting of certificate and key-related issues.
- Update and maintain documentation and process guides for requesting and distributing certificates.
- Provide technical guidance moving some of the manual certificate provisioning processes to a more automated method possible using other tools such as AppViewX, including some scripting experience.
- Assist in certificate coordination to ensure successful implementation.
- Consult with other members of the business unit and technical users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation.
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, strategies, automation and enforce governance & standards.
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI life cycle, processes, and procedures.
- Analyzes and resolves security incidents as directed.
- Administers various IT security tools and applications.
QUALIFICATIONS Education & Licensing
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field from an accredited college or university preferred. Major in information systems or computer science preferred. CompTIA Security+ certification, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) preferred. Experience
Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include four (4) years using transmission control protocol/internet protocol (TCP/IP) services or networks, various operating systems, and desktop productivity software. Experience with network topologies, security and access control tools, encryption technologies, and algorithms preferred. Skills & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of PKI and SSL/TLS Certificate management
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Knowledge of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) triad
- Knowledge of Information technology security frameworks
- Knowledge of carbon black protection, Symantec endpoint protection, and security information and events management (SIEM) solutions preferred
- Ability to work with networked computers and servers
- Ability to work independently and solve problems as they arise
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with integrity
- Ability to continuously learn new technologies
- Self-motivated and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations. Mental:
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem-solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines Physical:
Computer keyboarding, travel as required Auditory/Visual:
Hearing, vision and talking NOTE:
Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.