Do you want to be part of a growing, well established, family-friendly company? Samet Corporation is looking for motivated and dynamic people to join our team! Our success is built on teamwork and innovation. Our entrepreneurial culture means that your decision-making style should be flexible, fast and customer-focused.
The technical specialist's duties include providing technical assistance, solving customer service queries, and troubleshooting hardware and software issues in a fast-paced environment. This role may manage security functions and oversee the implementation of technical solutions in a construction environment.
To be successful as a technical specialist, you should demonstrate expertise in software and hardware, security functions and design, as well as outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
Technical Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and quickly swivel to new topics
- Providing customer support for programs and applications
- Ability to support remote customers
- Some regional travel and occasional weekend work
- Troubleshooting technical systems and processes
- Staying current on new products and technologies
- Onboarding new Associates to include computer set up and general systems onboarding
- iPad set up & troubleshooting
- Conference room AV support
- Ability to communicate status and updates with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Process improvement recommendations for new and existing IT processes
- Ability to write and maintain technical documentation
- Ability to train non-technical users in complex solutions
Technical Specialist Requirements:
- Technical degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Prior helpdesk work experience a plus.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Solid organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Preferred experience with Azure and O365 suite.
In business since 1961, Samet Corporation is a leader in construction and real estate development services in the Triad region of North Carolina. Based in Greensboro, NC with offices in Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC, Samet projects can be found throughout NC, SC and VA. Samet offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Samet is a fast-growing company with tremendous opportunity for individual growth
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Health (HSA & traditional), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Awarded as Best Places to Work, one of the healthiest employers & top CEO