Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Public Trust/Other Required:
NACI (T1) Job Family:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and thats important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we cant turn into an opportunity. And our work depends on a Java Developer
joining our team to support the United States Postal Service (USPS) activities located remotely.
In this role, a typical day will include:
WHAT YOULL NEED:
- Researches, designs, develops, tests, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Analyzes user/business software system requirements and determines needs
- Determine the functionality of an application and performs upgrades over time
- Maintains documentation to support software development policies, standards, and procedures
- Assist team with preparation of cost estimates
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, preferred but not required
- 5+ years of experience with JAVA, JSP, J2EE, SQL, WebSphere (7 or higher), Eclipse, Subversion or GitHub
- Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
- Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Desired experience with Struts, CSS, Html, Unix, Jenkins/EBS
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past 5 years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days. We can only accept Green Card Holders or US Citizens for this program.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.