KS2 Learning Support Assistant for Autism
£80 - £90 per day PAYE
SANZA Teaching Agency are seeking to appoint experienced Primary candidates for several Learning Support Assistant positions starting in September 2022.
We are delighted to represent this wonderful Primary School, situated on the outskirts of Brent bordering with Barnet. This two-form entry School offer a unique opportunity for aspiring teachers or those considering a future career in education (eg. Educational Psychology, Speech and Language) to gain invaluable practical school-based experience, training and development in a Special Primary School.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
A Two Form of Entry, Ofsted good with Outstanding Features Primary School.
- This Primary School is very much about community, they are an Ofsted Good Provider and their curriculum is a fun and creative curriculum, it ?is carefully designed with the children's specific needs and interests in mind.
- The team of staff are ambitious and great at multitasking so they are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and is proactive.
- This Primary?School is also in the top 10% of schools in England for their pupil progress in Maths at Key Stage 2.?
- They offer an interesting and creative curriculum, which motivates pupils to learn
- Huge amounts of internal training opportunities
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely with the SENCO to:
- Work as a Primary Teaching Assistant
- Deliver a National Curriculum
- Implement personalised programmes with individual students / groups in or outside lesson
- Assist in planning lessons and resources for a particular subject area
- Enhance the provision for students
- Working with small groups of students
- Working one to one with students as required
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
The successful teaching assistant will have a degree and/or the drive to become a primary school Teaching Assistant and an interest of working with pupils with special educational needs.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Experienced or Aspiring SEN Teaching Assistant
- Understanding of Autism
- Strong behaviour management
- One to one and small group work
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
- To be fun and creative
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Paige Ferro at SANZA Education.
SANZA Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities