Additional Locations: Not Applicable
Primary Locations: OH, Fairfield, 3220 Profit Road, 45014
Requisition ID: 170224
Directs crew members and equipment and plans and executes assigned work or tasks by performing the following duties.
What You'll Do:
- Cultivate your green career with us!
- Enhance the appearance and value of properties through direction of your crew in the execution of daily grounds and turf maintenance.
- Properly plant, trim, mow, weed, mulch, fertilize and so much more.
- Learn to diagnose insect, disease, and cultural/environmental turf and shrub conditions.
- Maintain open communication with management and clients to provide feedback on landscape needs.
- Drive, use, maintain and properly operate landscape equipment.
What We're Seeking:
- Love of the outdoors
- Preferred: background in Horticulture or Landscaping
- Preferred: Turf, Weed, Tree and shrub ID knowledge
- Ability to complete the Davey landscape career development books upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey first aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
What We Offer:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Landscape Enhancement Crew Leader to our passionate team of landscape professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@ .
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%