A new part-time Work Wear On-site Service Distribution Operative vacancy has arisen at the site of our customer Martin-Baker in Denham, Uxbridge. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the On-Site Service division of our company.The successful candidate will be required to work 6 hours per week and will be responsible for loading clean garments in the correct lockers whilst also bagging up the soiled garments ready for collection.Location:
Martin-Baker in Denham, UxbridgeJob Title:
Work Wear On-Site Service Distribution OperativeJob Type:
Part-time (6 hours per week)Hours of Work:
10.00am - 1.00pm (Monday and Tuesday only)Pay:
£11 per hourLaundry Operative Responsibilities:
Laundry Operative Requirements:
- Loading clean garments into the correct lockers
- Bagging soiled garments ready for collection
- Sorting any pool stock that the customer may have
The successful candidates must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Reliable / Punctual/ Self - motivated
- Polite / Well organised
- Able to use own initiative
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be a Micronclean employee at Martin-Baker site in Denham and will receive support from our On Site Service Supervisor / Co-ordinators and Head Office at Skegness, Lincolnshire.Full training and uniform will be provided.Why Work for Micronclean as a Work Wear On-site Service Distribution Operative?
There are many reasons to join the Micronclean family, but here are just a few more:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Various schemes to support employees with their mental health and wellbeing.
- A growing, family owned, highly successful business, with a history spanning back to the 1920s.
- Highly committed to investing in people and training, with a proven history of opportunities and promotions from within for employees who wish to progress.
- A great culture, represented in our company values known as the SKIEs.
- The knowledge that you are making a difference, playing a role in key supply chains such as the Covid-19 vaccine.
Micronclean is a family-owned business based in Lincolnshire employing over 400 people. The company provides products and services to various industries.Our current focus areas include rental of specialist work wear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive). The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports throughout Europe and further afield, including India, Australia, and Canada.The company has an ambitious vision for growth both in the UK where we are investing in all our plants and abroad. where our plant in Bangalore, India has recently been commissioned and is supporting the production of Covid-19 vaccines in India.You may have experience of the following: Service Operative, Laundry Assistant, Domestic Assistant, Laundry Operative, Cleaner, Laundry Assistant, Cleaning Operative, Laundry, Commercial Cleaning, etcRef: