SER are working with a specialist school just outside of Sittingbourne who are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to start ASAP.
The position is full time, working Monday - Friday, 8:15am - 4:00pm (term time only)
The school caters for students in Key Stages 3-5 who have SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) as well as other associated difficulties and challenging behaviour. The school have a focus on sport, outdoor education, and forest school.
Due to the schools location, it is essential that you drive.
This is a long-term role and for the right applicant a permanent contract maybe offered.
You will be paid between £70 - £75 per day on a weekly basis
The benefits of working with Southern Education Recruitment:
- A dedicated consultant to discuss current or future roles with you
- Competitive daily rate based on experience/job role
- Holiday pay in addition to daily rate
- Access to CPD online courses at discounted rates
Please send your CV to register your interest for this position. All candidates will be subject to the necessary vetting and background checks. Relevant qualifications and experience will be highly beneficial, yet it will be your ability to build relationships and increase pupil attainment and sense of worth that will make you a success.
All candidates must:
- Be able to commit to working the hours specified above.
- Provide an enhanced DBS registered on the update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS be willing to apply for a new DBS. The cost of a DBS is a one-off payment of £38 with an annual subscription of £13 per year to the DBS Update Service.
- If you have been a UK resident for less than 5 years, a right to work visa must be provided and a criminal background check certificate must be provided for any country resided in for 6 months or more within the past 5 years.
- Provide all required documentation (ID, Qualifications)