**This is a remote job**
At Cerebral, we're on a mission to improve access to high-quality mental health care. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness. Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 4,000 across the United States. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we'll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional patient outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we've accomplished excellent patient outcomes:
- 82% of patients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of patients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of patients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won't stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We're looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus- Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership- Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation- Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy- Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership- Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
About the Role:
We are looking for a Licensed Therapist who wants to support our mission in improving access to long term mental healthcare! We are expanding Cerebral's service to include video therapy sessions along with medication management and are looking for several Rockstar therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing high-quality, accessible care to patients.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You ask skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build relationships
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and iteratively improving processes
- License Therapist in the US for any of the following license structures: (LCSW, LPC, LCPC, LPCC, LMHC, LPCMH, LMFT)
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or a relevant field
- Bonus if you have a license in multiple states
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety & depression
- If you have additional licenses in any of our other states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IN, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI
- You have worked collaboratively with doctors who are managing your clients' medication for anxiety and depression, in tandem to therapy you are providing
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups
- You have experience defining and iterating on new processes
Compensation: $45 per 45-minute session