Loan and Title Specialist
Bergstrom Mitsubishi of Appleton (Victory Lane)
DRIVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD AT BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE AND APPLY TODAY.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Delivers outstanding guest service through timely and accurate processing of paperwork in vehicle purchases and sales. Supports and coaches the sales team through the paperwork and title process, works directly with banks and lenders in processing vehicle purchases, and handles the legal transfer of documents for the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Schedule: Availability Monday-Saturday 900a-700p; Sunday and one weekday off.
Pay starting at $37,000/year based on experience.
WHO'S RIGHT FOR THE JOB?
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to Work Independently
- Active Listening Skills
- Excellent Guest/Customer Service
- Wonderful Communication Skills
- Relationship Building Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Prefer experience working in Google Drive
- Prefer experience working within document management systems
- Previous Administrative experience
- Experience working in dealerships preferred
- Automotive loan & title knowledge a plus
- A college degree or equivalent work experience preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (for FT team members)
- Vacation Time (for FT team members)
- Discounts on vehicles, service, and parts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (for FT team members)
- Wellness Program
- Free Team Member Clinic
- Free Health Coach
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for growth!
WHAT MAKES BERGSTROM DIFFERENT:
- Wisconsin's largest automotive group
- Established in 1982 in Neenah WI
- 1,700+ team members and growing
- 32 dealerships and 36 brands (and growing!)
- Ranked as one of the best dealerships to work for by Automotive News
- Glassdoor voted Bergstrom as one of the best companies to work for in 2020 and 2021
- Recognized by the Better Business Bureau and Time Magazine
- We are committed to giving back to our communities by supporting organizations like Make-a-Wish, United Way, and Drive for a Cure
Drive your career forward today! APPLY NOW!
Bergstrom Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.