Find your future with Iowa Premium!
Iowa Premium, a National Beef Company in Tama, Iowa, is seeking to hire qualified professionals to work as Loss Prevention Officers. With competitive pay and benefits, safe and stable work, and an environment that is caring and supportive, Iowa Premium could become your next career move!
- Hourly wage for this position starts at $18.00 per hour
- Family-friendly benefits including health, vision and dental
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of service
- Paid Holiday, personal days, birthday
- Employee Meat Purchase Sales
- Paid Life Insurance
For more information on Iowa Premium, click here!
Responsibilities for the Loss Prevention Officer position include but are not limited to:
- Monitor, control, and document vehicular traffic
- Secure premises by patrolling property
- Inspect Vehicles
- Inspect bags, lunch boxes
- Monitor controlled access points
- Complete required reports in a timely manner
- Record observations, occurrences and surveillance activities
- Prevent loss/damage to company property by providing a uniformed presence
- Investigate incidents of irregularity
- Contribute to a team effort
- Other duties as assigned
This is a safety sensitive position. This is not a remote position.
Qualified candidates for the Loss Prevention Position should have the following:
- Surveillance Skills
- Strong, Ethical Character
- Ability to be objective
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Good people/conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Exemplary performance and attendance record at previous employment
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays
Iowa Premium, a National Beef Company, is dedicated to being the premier supplier of premium family farm-raised corn-fed Black Angus beef. Our employees are key to our success. Come join our family!