HERE'S THE BETTER OPPORTUNITY YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!
*** $7000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!***
***FANTASTIC PAY RATES!!***
(LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse: Full Time/Part Time
- ***Excellent Competitive Salary!***
In keeping with our organization's goal of improving the lives of the Resident's we serve, the LPN provides supervision of staff and safeguards the health, safety, and welfare of all Residents under their care by following applicable laws, regulations, and established nursing policies and procedures.
Some of the job requirements are:
- Provides quality nursing care to Residents/residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity, and freedom of choice.
- Provides supervision to G.N.A's and all subordinate staff which includes checking their work to ascertain that assignments have been completed.
- Administer all parenteral, intramuscular, and sub-cutaneous injections.
- Administer medications within the scope of practice of the L.P.N. Licensure. Maintain a current report of narcotics received and used.
- Review daily the documentation of the dispensing of the controlled substances and narcotics.
- Place pharmacy orders, for and administer all newly prescribed medications and document.
- Carry out direct contemporaneous charting in your shift. Chart detailed monthly evaluations of each Resident that reflect his/her condition and progress.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program.
- Current State License as a Licensed Practical Nurse