Do you have prior maintenance skills in a manufacturing environment?
- Performing inspections and repairing production equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, air/hydraulic cylinders and lines, process rolls, reclaim and extrusion equipment, and utilities equipment such as air compressors and water chillers systems?
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting failures on equipment?
- Assist with troubleshooting, PM's and repairs of buildings, equipment and installed systems to include: extrusion, thermoforming, printing machinery, grinders, blowers, plumbing systems, roofs, drains, shop, grounds equipment and other duties as assigned.
- Clean, lubricate, and service a wide variety of pumps, valves, pneumatic controls, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic devices?
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment and systems
- Replace and repair building finishes such as ceiling tiles, door hardware, wall paper, paint walls, piping, floors and equipment?
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in facility and ground maintenance
- Respond immediately to emergencies and customer service requests as assigned.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Maintain and operate fire and life safety systems such as; Fire alarm systems, fire pumps and related fire protection system equipment as assigned.
- Monitors inventory, orders supplies, and maintains purchase records within authorized budget.
- Maintains records and work order logs of daily activities utilizing CMMS system.
- Have high energy?
- Have a Can Do attitude with a proven track record of reliability?
Want to grow in your career and MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Who Are We?
We keep food fresh and safe for families in our communities! Dolco Packaging is the leading manufacturer of polystyrene foam egg cartons in the United States. In addition, Dolco manufactures fruit, poultry and meat trays, as well as other industrial packaging solutions. Dolco is a business unit of Tekni-Plex, a 50-year global leader creating innovative compounding, tubing and packaging solutions.
Why join us?
- Competitive pay that includes WEEKLY bonus potential
- Full benefits with a very short eligibility period
- A top-notch safety record
- Wellness programs
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Dolco Packaging, a Tekni-Plex Consumer Products Company
Who is Tekni-Plex Consumer Products?
- Tekni-Plex is a 50-year global leader providing innovative solutions through material science and manufacturing technologies. Our solutions are found in some of the most well-known names in the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Household and Food & Beverage markets.
- We transform ideas into products that improve everyday life.
- The Consumer Products Division of Tekni-Plex encompasses ~6,000 employees operating in more than 10 countries with over $1B in annual revenue.
Why Work for us?
- With Company Values like Innovation, Integrity and Trust, and Employee Fulfillment, Tekni-Plex offers every employee around the world the opportunity to stretch, grow and succeed every day.
- With 27 consecutive quarters of year-over-year EBITDA growth, we have both a proud history and a compelling future. We are always thinking, and rethinking, about ways we can design, create, and deliver responsible packaging that protects our customers' brands, their consumers' experiences and the environment.
- Behind every great Tekni-Plex product is a COLLABORATIVE TEAM of dedicated employees who are truly making a difference for our customers and communities. Our entire team is Tekni-Proud!
If you want to grow with a great company, please apply today online at .
Also, be sure to check out our Dolco Careers Facebook page to see all the exciting things taking place - be sure to like us and share - .
Tekni-Plex is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the following document names to download the files for review: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement .