Job Description: Role Summary/Purpose:
The Manager, Credit Implementation role is responsible for implementing the Authorization and Real-Time Credit Line Increase requests and build, test, support, and manage our authorization, fraud, and credit line increase request systems for all Co-Brand, Dual Card, Private Label, Commercial, and PS/CC clients.
This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events. To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. Were proud to offer you choice and flexibility. Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage Credit Account Management Infrastructure Real-Time Systems change requests for Authorization, Fraud, and Real-Time Credit Line Increase processes.
- Design, Test, Implement, Track and Support all Real-Time system changes for RAMS, Provision Plus, and GESmart
- Design and Implement changes to support the expansion of the Synchrony digital initiatives across all Wallet, Temp Pass, and Account Lookup functions
- Work with cross functional teams on various Product and Client Launches
- Interface with Agile teams per SAFe protocol to get stories prioritized and delivered
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree (Business or Science Related Field)
- 3+ years demonstrated success in project management and developing and delivering advanced analytics.
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Strong background with Experian PowerCurve and SAS
- Experience in working with data warehouse teams to outline and maintain compliant warehouse systems
- Strong background in successful communication with Senior Leadership teams in a clear, concise manner
- Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) or comparable software application.
- Green Belt or Black Belt Certified Masters / MBA degree preferred in computer programming, mathematics, economics, finance, business, engineering, or other quantitative fields.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months time in position before they can post. All internal employees must consistently meet performance expectations and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you dont meet the time in position or performance expectations).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-. Representatives are available from 8am 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 75,,000.00
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible. Grade/Level: 10
Job Family Group: