Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of world's most award-winning distillery through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The Market Manager will work with the Regional Distributor Manager to build brands and maximize distribution through managing KPI's, planned sales calls to key off and on premise accounts throughout the West Florida for the Alternative Beverage Alcohol portfolio.
Additional responsibilities for the Market Manager include:
- Responsible for building and managing key account relationships
- Assist distributor in POS management and represent the brands in various events to maximize brand exposure
- Proactive approach to solving customer problems/challenges and to maximize Sazerac merchandising and space-to-sales
- Ensure execution of ABA initiatives within an account base, on/off premise, that will include regional and national account retailers
- Provide retail level (on/off premise) intelligence via quarterly Competitive brand Information reports
- Ensure seamless retail level integration/communication on new brand acquisitions
- Identify, develop and propose strategic price increase opportunities throughout the year that are consistent with brand positioning strategies in the market. Recommend opportunities to the Regional Distributor Manager and communicate to distributor/broker networks
- Manage market budgets to achieve Fiscal budgets. Track spending vs. budget to achieve Brand Contribution goal
- Ensure that the brands in the portfolio develop and perform in a manner consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- Build the ABA portfolio to capture formidable market share and brand contribution over the long term
- Build and maintain great relationships and secure great execution in retail off premise accounts as measured by sales drivers and KPI's
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales experience, specifically in alc bev
- Strong ability in self-management and managing schedule to achieve results
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Willingness to Travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to obtain a relevant solicitor's permit in any state
- On and off premise key account experience
- Market development and sales analysis experience