A global marketing company based in Sutton looking for a Marketing Administrator in a permanent position at an entry level salary
Global Marketing company based in Sutton, South London.
A Candidate for this position as a Marketing Administrator would have these key responsibilities:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaign.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation's culture.
- Monitoring performance.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
To be a successful candidate for this role as a Marketing Administrator would have to demonstrate:
- Ability to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
- Conducting research and analytically observing data to identify target audiences.
- Ability to use SEO, Word Press, Google Analytics.
For the role of Marketing Administrator you will receive:
- Entry Level Salary.
- Potential to progress rapidly within the company.
- Great environment within the company.
- Able to create their own marketing campaigns.