To provide extensive support to the Marketing & Customer Experience Manager in all aspects of marketing, customer experience including events management and lead on optimising sales conversions in collaboration with the operational teams.
- Lead on processing academic applications and collaborate with operations to ensure efficient 'one team' management end to end to drive sales conversion rates.
- Develop and lead on the delivery of our customer experience programmes focusing on but not limited to social, welfare, wellbeing, diversity and engagement activities.
- Create engaging content for our website and social media platforms and measure the effectiveness of these using a range agreed related metrics.
- Assist with the development of our annual marketing strategy by conducting market research identifying trends, risks and opportunities to optimise revenues across the portfolio including summer lets.
- Collaborate with operations, Comms and external agencies to produce marketing assets in various formats including blogs, testimonies, email templates, brochures, posters, leaflets and videos.
- Oversee the management of our online presence including responding to negative reviews whilst proactively increasing the volume of reviews from customers.
- Work with operations and the central customer experience team to capture MP enquiries, informal and formal complaints ensuring these are all captured, responded to on time and reported to management highlighting lessons learnt.
- Manage the customer experience budget ensuring value for money through purchasing of supplies and forward planning.
- Experience and character:
- Level 3: Certificate in Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 2 years' experience in a marketing and/or sales environment or equivalent.
- Experience working in the student accommodation sector (desirable).
- Experience in developing social media campaigns across multiple platforms (desirable).
- Experience in running customer engagement programmes in different formats (desirable).
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Confident in developing creative content for customer engagement.
- Highly organised and flexible to meet service demand
- Highly customer-focused.
- Able to build effective collaborative relationships.
- Ability to deliver to meet demanding targets.