Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit .
Qualifications for Senior MDM Developer:
- Demonstrates proven success in roles managing client engagement teams that design and develop Master Data Management (MDM) solutions including MDM strategy, governance strategy, data profiling, data quality and MDM architecture.
- Demonstrates proven success in roles leading requirements and design sessions, configure the modules, and lead a team to integrate the solutions and migrate data.
- Demonstrates proven success performing in one or more MDM applications: Customer, Product, or Supplier with multiple full-lifecycle implementation projects.
- Define the overall master data strategy for a portfolio of programs. This will require solving some fundamental and highly challenging issues in terms of what data to capture and how to integrate the data between the business functions, and how to organize it for maximum leverage; what tools and technologies we should deploy; and how we define data governance.
- Work with downstream application designers to integrate MDM into the various workflows. Work with data warehousing, analytics systems to make sure that master data is leveraged appropriately.
- Strong working knowledge of integration tools like MuleSoft and Informatica MDM tool.
- Experience creating data workflows and process flow diagrams, business or technical requirements documents, and product support documents.
- Participate in meetings with both technology and business teams to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of data requirements.
- Develop data architectural diagrams to illustrate architectural complexities and interactions.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience using the Agile methodology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and resolve issues independently.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Number of Years Experience Required:
- 6+ years of information technology or technical architecture/design experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technologies, or related field preferred.
Technical Skills Required
- Experience with data modeling, architecting, data analysis, data migration tools, data modeling, data integration, data warehousing, database design, and performance tuning on larger databases.
- Experience in various technologies and design.
- Strong experience in integrating services in an MDM model.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- U.S. Citizen
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with the most senior levels of internal staff, management and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Nice to Have:
- Deep knowledge of Linux, networking and security.
- Experience with technologies like Storm/Spark/Hadoop/Hbase/Hive are a plus
- Masters degree in computer science or related
- Relevant certifications demonstrating aptitude in data management
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, Hawaii or Eastern, Pacific, and Central time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program