**$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Available!**
DispatchHealth is actively hiring Paramedics and Advance EMTs to join our growing clinical team servicing the Eau Claire area. We are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals with strong organizational and customer service skills to work directly with our Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants in our CLIA certified (mobile) laboratory. This individual will be directly involved in daily patient care while gaining valuable experience on an ongoing basis. Extensive on the job training will be provided for this exciting opportunity in mobile healthcare. Current EMT certification is required as a hiring credential for this position in DispatchHealth as a medical practice (non-Emergency Medical Services) organization delivering care in patient homes.
- Work under supervision of licensed NP/PA providers
- Patient assessment and monitoring, vital signs
- IV starts and blood draws (as permitted by state law)
- Splint application
- Wound care
- Work directly with point of care laboratory equipment including operation, calibration, and maintenance
- Perform EKGs
- Assist NP/PAs in the daily functions of a mobile care delivery emergency unit
- Supply and stocking
- Paramedic or EMT-Advanced certification with the state of Wisconsin
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 30 pounds
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs easily
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube to learn more.