The Driver is responsible for operating a Class B vehicle to transport life-saving medical products to our local customers. The Driver plays a critical role in building positive relationships with our customers by ensuring timely, accurate, and safe deliveries. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load and secure product from the Medline Facility into a truck.
- Safely operate a Class B vehicle between the Medline Facility and multiple customer destinations on a delivery route. Abide by Medline s safety regulations, including wearing safety equipment where needed, performing safety checks, etc.
- Unload and deliver product at our customer facilities, ensuring timely deliveries.
- Provide in-person support to the customer - addressing their questions and needs and providing appropriate documentation upon delivery.
- Communicate with dispatching team regarding necessary adjustments to delivery route or schedule in order to meet customer needs and maintain safe operations.
- Maintain a travel and cargo log in accordance with Federal and State regulations and company policy.
- Perform inspection of vehicle to ensure safe operation and sufficient fuel levels for continued vehicle use.