Description You'll love this job if you have a strong interest in networking hardware and software. Someone who is well versed in interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure will find a great opportunity in this position! Network Engineers with a high attention to detail and a passion for the Banking field will find a great opportunity in Robert Half's new job opening. Located in the East Lansing, Michigan area, this Network Engineer role is an opportunity for permanent employment.
- Manage a secure transfer of data to multiple locations by way of internal and external networks
- Establish and implement network test facilities
- Utilize both traditional and creative methods to engineer enterprise data, voice, and video networks
- Deliver high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology like hubs, bridges, hardware and routers
- Work alongside vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on implementing, optimizing, and consistently managing of networks Requirements - 5+ years networking experience
- Desired skills include an understanding of networking such as switching and routing
- Practical knowledge of Network Load Balancing
- Switches experience preferred
- General familiarity with SANs (Storage Area Networks)
- Deep understanding of O 365
- Microsoft Azure experience preferred
- Adeptness in Firewall
- Demonstrated knowledge of ASA Firewall
- Telephony System experience highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco Routers
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.