Network Engineer w/m/d
Location: Germany - Bielefeld, Germany - Stuttgart, Germany - Ratingen, Germany - Hamburg, Germany - Hannover, Germany - Frankfurt, Germany - Ludwigshafen, Germany - München, Germany - Dortmund, Germany - Köln, Germany - Wolfsburg, Germany - Leipzig, Germany - Bonn, Germany - Braunschweig, Germany - Gütersloh, Germany - Leverkusen, Germany - Ulm Job-ID: 10342 Business area: IT System Engineering (on-site or remote) Career level: Professionals
You want to not only operate and configure? But also develop yourself in the areas of troubleshooting and change management? Looking after complex network environments sounds like a welcome challenge to you? Then we might have the right position for you. Specifically, the following tasks await you:
- With your know-how you plan and optimize complex network infrastructures.
- You install, configure and commission LAN and WLAN network infrastructures.
- You are responsible for commissioning and troubleshooting LAN environments, using common routing protocols.
- You also analyze network problems, troubleshoot and maintain the network systems of various major customers.
- You look back on a successfully completed IT/networking education or a comparable qualification.
- Through your work experience you are a:e network specialist:in the field of cross-cutting technologies, such as wireless LAN and / or proxy systems.
- Desirable are experiences in virtualization technologies (e.g. Cisco ACI or DNA), Linux and scripting (Python).
- In addition, you communicate confidently in German.
If you are not sure if you meet all the criteria, apply anyway. We have fun to develop you further!
- Mobile working & flexible working hours - trust is good. Period.
- Vacation - time off pleasing? At least 30 days of vacation plus custom days, special paid leave and sabbaticals.
- Further development - We invest in you: internal or external training, manufacturer certifications, technical or management career, conferences, mentoring or coaching and much more.
- Culture - The "you" applies to us across all levels. We are approachable - and simply ourselves.
- Pension offers - The classic, but we still mention: capital-forming benefits and company pension plan.
- JobRad - Firmly in the saddle, whether private and official.
Computacenter is an international IT company with a 40-year success story. In Germany alone, around 7,000 people are driving the digital transformation forward: they develop IT strategies, implement new technologies or manage complex infrastructures - for the majority of DAX-listed companies as well as for major public-sector clients.
As an independent partner of all leading IT manufacturers (such as Microsoft, Apple, IBM, HP, Cisco, Intel), we are active in all relevant technology areas: from cyber security, cloud and artificial intelligence to agile software development and workplace solutions for the smart factory.
And the best thing about us? Quite simply: the people who work for us, in their diversity, with their potential and their individual life plans.
Sounds good? It is good! Apply now.
Your online application
We look forward to receiving your online application, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic and social origin, and religion. Applications from severely disabled persons are welcome at Computacenter and will be given preferential consideration in the event of equal suitability.
Ready to apply?
The best way to do that is through our job portal. Just click on the "Apply Now" button and off you go!
Questions about the job?
Then email .